IN THE NEWS FLASH: STUDENTS FIND IT HARD TO REPAY SO TO SPEAK . I came across story on WalletPop in their Bucks College sections by a the latest college graduate. Pop above there together with read your girlfriend student loan account and make sure you are sitting down when you do:
One student’s giving up battle with non-public student loans
Those so to speak . are tempting. Here’s the rationalization of which sucks in a great many college students:
- You don’t have to pay them back until you masteral.
- The interest costs are usually a lesser amount than regular loan.
- Once you move on, there’s a grace period (allowing you time to get a job).
- Almost EVERY student has some type of student loan debt.
- If you can’t repay it, you can always file for bankruptcy.
- They help you consolidate and also speed settings payments is going to be affordable.
All of those arguments have some truth in them to some extent. However , this can be very important that all college-bound college student understand all these truths:
- The interest often accrues when you’re in college or university (unless it is subsidized loan).
- Private mortgage loan rates are higher than national student loan fees.
- Going into massive debt with an education is usually a BAD strategy.
- Many student loans are not forgivable in personal.
- That grace period creeps up on your own FAST!
- You possibly will not land a task that will pay enough for making those once a month student loan repayments.Lees verder